Sunday, March 13, 2011

Grown Up Mommy day

S onic drinks
H oly cow, Bed Bath and Beyond is crowded!
O nly Mom and me
P anera for lunch
P retty jewelry and curtains
I {heart} Orange Leaf
N eeded coupons at Michaels
G onna go again next year!  

W alked out of one store with nothing!
I didn't get pulled over this time
T alked, and talked...
H ow is it we're so alike!?

M inutes wasted on a cash register that didn't work
O nly sunshine- near 70 degrees!
M other's Day project started for school
  

7 comments:

Love you - Mom said...

SO MUCH FUN...I'm ready to go again. I think you will deserve a WHOLE day out after Spring Break week! (Hint - Chad) We have so many more stores to check out...and definately Orange leaf on the list once again....hopefully they will have the chocolate machine up and running!

Danielle said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post! I love your day with your mom, I love your hair and I love how creative your post is. Home run all the way around, my friend!

Amy said...

You are the cutest, sweetest and most creative person. (And your mom is cute and sweet, too! I don't know if she's creative.) :) So glad you had a fun day together! I just realized I never got the other coupon to you!

Chad and Jody said...

Thanks, Mom, Danielle, and Amy! Amy, it's ok. I realized the one I had was 20% off one item, so it wasn't as awesome as I had hoped for. I didn't have a working printer to print off the one for signing up on the internet. But, it was helpful to have something. They were EXPENSIVE!

Jessica said...

Two of my favorite ladies! You're both so cute and miniature! :) Being so tall myself I just think that's adorable!! I miss you both! Love you!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You are so cute and sweet!

jami said...

Looks like you hit the mother load that day:)