Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday

Just some happy pictures to go with these happy thoughts... 

It's a Friday.
The sun is shining.
I'm sitting at home in my comfy clothes.
Watching Toy Story 3 with Jada.
(unfortunately she's a little sick.)

Later today I'll be opening the windows.
Later this evening I'm scheduled for a date.
With Chad.  :)
(Probably won't happen now, but it's happy thought.)
Another happy thought:  
now that I'm at home for lunch, I get to make Kraft Mac-n-cheese.  I usually only put in about 3/4 of the noodles so it will be super cheesey!  Mmmm...
Got my hair highlighted yesterday.
Please don't get too jealous when I tell you that I got to:
a.  read a WHOLE magazine,
b.  have my head massaged during shampooing,
c.  sit under a heat lamp because I was cold.
An hour and a half to myself (well... and Shannon- my hair dresser).  Lovely.
I hope you have a wonderful Friday!  
I hope it's as sunny where you are as it is here today.
I think it's supposed to be close to 70 degrees!
Love.


5 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You are ridiculously beautiful. I might have to hate you.

Who does your hair? I know I've asked before but don't remember. I'm in desperate need of a haircut. And I'm too impatient to wait until my guy has an opening.

Danielle said...

Oh my gracious!!! You are so gorgeous! You're too sweet to hate but I am jealous. Did you just snap those pics?

I have to admit, I thought of you during lunch after I read you were home with Jada. I wondered if you would have Kraft :)

Chad and Jody said...

Beki, knock it off. You lie. and I get my hair cut at Hair Cutting Co in town. I like Shannon and Tracy.

Amy said...

Could you be any cuter?! Seriously. I might have to hate you, too.

Mom said...

My Beautiful Daughter....looks just her mom don't you think???? Jealous...mac'n cheese. A few little people come to my house and eat all of mine...Hummmmm :0