Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snow day craft

So, I was trying to not be a procrastinator about Valentine's Day.  Every year I say I'm going to have my kids do something cute for decorations, but then V-Day creeps up on me and decides to come faster than I expected.  

But, not this year.
I had a few crafty things.
Glue sticks, canvas, felt, stickers, tissue paper.
So, I told them they should make something cute for Valentine's Day.  We didn't really have anything in mind.  I just wanted them to create.  And create they did.

One with lots of paint.
One with of stickers.
One with lots of tears.

Oh well.  I tried.
And now I have a creation from each of them to put up in Feb.





2 comments:

Danielle said...

You're such a good mom!

jami said...

Super cute and now I'm all caught up. You do such a great job on your blog:)