Wednesday, February 23, 2011

pizza

Our family has a problem.
Please don't tell anyone.
It's kind of our secret.
And if it got out, you might think bad of us.
Or, you might just think bad thoughts about me.
In particular.

Our




family


eats




pizza




at




least




once twice











week!
This was the one I made for the kids.
This is why I feed them pizza.
They. eat. it.
They truly love it.
With Ranch.
and smelly Parmesan cheese.


And... it makes them happy.

Ok, ok... AND they think I'm a great "cook" when it's placed in front of them.  Don't be hatin'.  You know you pull that pizza out every once in a while.  Just not as often as me.  :)



But, never fear- I'm buying a Taste of Home: Favorite Recipes recipe book on Friday.  I'll try to be healthier... after Friday.  Right now, we're enjoying pizza night.  Again.
 

6 comments:

Amy said...

We do pizza at least once a week. Always. So far it's the only food that Gretchen will always eat. And a good mommy makes sure her baby is eating, right? Maybe we should start having it more often. :)

rentz said...

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I would LOVE to have pizza once or twice a week.

But I'm a bit of a snob. The only one I really like is Papa Murphy's, and I don't always want to drive 15 minutes to go get it, 15 minutes back home, and then bake it. So we only have pizza about once a month. Blah.

Momma Amy said...

You know that we eat pizza more often than that! :) It's the perfect food and so delicious!!

Danielle said...

What good mother doesn't feed her family pizza at least once (or twice!) a week? You go girl!

Jessica said...

Doesn't it have all the food groups? Bread, dairy, veggies, fruit (tomatoes count as both!)...you've got it covered!