Monday, February 21, 2011

60

My mom turned 60 today!
However, this weekend,
she was surprised over and over
again with birthday surprises.

First, Troy came down from 
Minnesota and we surprised her
at the Breadbasket for lunch.
 And our other surprise was on Sunday.
We invited over 30 people out
to her house to help us 
celebrate!
We had cake
(Thank you cake lady, Brenda!)
 And a spread of food...
And of course plenty of friends and family!






And just because these two are so cute,
and would pose for their mama...

 hAppY BirThdaY, mOm!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Your mom is so little and cute! :) I'm glad you/she had a great weekend. And the cake turned out perfect! Love it. Good job, Joda!

Danielle said...

I loved looking at your pics! It made me want to reach in and hug your mama. She's adorable and I see where you get your sweetness.

Amy said...

Love the look on your mom's face when she saw your brother! And the cake is perfect!! Great job, you little party planner! :)

Megan said...

How fun! I'll have to keep those ideas in mind in a few years... And I LOVE the cake!

Anonymous said...

aaahhhh Trey looks SO BIG!! That picture of him and Jada is insane..they could be twins! Happy Belated Birthday, Linda! Miss you all SOOOO much! <3 you!
-Amanda