Monday, June 6, 2011

This is what we do

What do you do when you have ONE child?
Because you sent the others to VBS with friends?

You go to Wal-Mart to buy the puppy who is CHEWING everything in your house some chew toys, rawhide bones, and a teething bone.


And you let your ONE child wear your sunglasses because he's a monster who wants to crawl all over the cart.  In and out.  In and out.  The front, and the back.  But, THIS- the glasses- keeps him busy for a whole 5 minutes.

Until he sees his sweet friend and tries to give her a hug.  The SAME friend who he's afraid of most of the time because she likes to tackle.  A GIRL who tackles?  Hmm... weirds him out, I guess.
She wasn't havin' it.
Good thing he looked cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...I'm seriously laughing so hard. I would love to read her mind while she's looking at Trey!!!

Note to Trey: You are tooooo young yet to be interested in girls! Nana says no dating yet!

Nana said...

I'm not anonymous...I forgot to sign my name!