Tuesday, June 7, 2011

make over

THE BEFORE PICTURES

mangy
dirty
long nails
hair in his eyes
soft white hair
___________________________

THE AFTER PICTURES


 shaved
clean
nails cut
"Schnauzer cut"
handsome.

We found an amazing groomer.  
Can't wait to see how this hair grows out 
in the next 5 weeks.
That's when our next appointment is.
But, she definitely knows what she's doing.
And guess what?
She thinks Jazzy is a mini Schnauzer/Westie mix!
I wonder what he'd look like with THAT cut.
We'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I love the Schnauzer cut, lol. And I thought he looked like a Westie too! So cute.

Danielle said...

I didn't realize he was a schnauzer mix. Now I see it! What a doll. I'm so glad the grooming turned out to be a good experience. Amy is truly delightful!