Friday, June 3, 2011

Jasper

Meet our new puppy- Jasper!
Or Jazz.
Or Jackson.
Or Jack.
We think we've decided on Jasper, and call him Jazz.
 He's 6 months old.
I said HE, but I keep calling him a SHE.
Our last dog was white, and was a girl.
I hope we don't give Jasper a complex.
He IS neutered!
 We got him at the Wichita Humane Society.
He was a stray.  and DIRTY!
One bath is not enough.
He'll need another one soon.  But, he's anxious, so I don't want to overwhelm him.  We already have three loud kids.  

Let's hope the Schnauzer part of him holds true- I don't want a shedder.  But, like the woman at the shelter said, "All dogs shed, eat, drink, and poop."  

We love him already!
How could we not.
JUST LOOK AT HIM!

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE that little face!!

Megan said...

He is adorable! Gotta love the shelter dogs - our Jazz is the most loving creature ever.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Awwww!!! Jasper is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he could be part Westie...very similar to our Maisy....

Danielle said...

So sweet! I wish I could be adopted by the Childs family :)