Thursday, June 23, 2011

random June

*The weather has been so beautiful this week that I actually WANTED to go camping.  Usually we do this in the HEAT of summer and I regret going while I'm there.


*My goal this week is to watch, Marley and Me, sometime this week.  Pretty high standards in summer, huh?

*We've been talking about shampooing the girls hair because of the chlorine from swimming lessons- they freak out thinking their blonde hair will turn green.  Jada asked me if the inside of her tummy was going to turn green because she swallowed some water at swimming lessons and "it definitely tasted like chlorine."

*I {heart} chili lime popcorn seasoning.

*Within one week Chad changed jobs, we got a dog, and bought a new car.  What's next?  A house.

*Our summer list is going slowly.  I'm ready to start working on it seriously. Yet, our days have been PACKED!

*The girls last day of swimming lessons is tomorrow.  I'm so amazed at all they can do after 8 days of lessons.  AND, it's been a great time to catch up with a sweet friend!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Tell Gracie she really looks like you in that picture! It's the eyes and hair, not the chocolate teeth! Pretty little girl!

Danielle said...

We're making some good progress on our summer list but I want to mark "spend time with Jody" off MY list. Soon, please? :)