Monday, April 4, 2011

Random













Random quotes and events:
1.  Chad and I got a new Wii game for our birthdays.  It's called "Sing it."  We are having fun singing Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez.  

2.  Jada talking to Gracie:  "You're not the boss of my voice!"

3.  I had a moment of panic the other day at Dillons.  I got my things, paid, and then had to stand there for a minute because I couldn't remember walking in to the store.  Did I drive?  Did I park somewhere?  I knew Chad and the kids were out in the van.  Did I jump out of a moving vehicle?  I finally figured it out.  whew!





















4.  I took the girls to see Yogi Bear during Spring Break.  They LOVED it!  Ok, ok, I laughed out loud just as much as they did!  Afterward, in the van, Gracie came up with two things that this movie teaches us.  1.)  Don't just think for yourself.  And 2.) Don't take picnic baskets with you when you go camping!


5.  Gracie possibly gets her cast off tomorrow.  However, I think I'll be suggesting they put on a new one for awhile longer.  I've caught her climbing monkey bars, climbing the porch railings, and trying to climb trees in the last three weeks.  I'm not sure how this wrist of her's is really healing when she uses it all the time!


Have a happy week! 

3 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ha! #3... that is so me.
That's why I park in the same aisle every.single.time. I can't be trusted to remember on my own.

Mom said...

It's also bad when you get to the parking lot and can't find your car!! Thought it was stolen...called Dad in a panic..."Jerry I think the Van has been stolen!" He says calmly..."I drove the Van to work today...you have the Jeep!"

Hannah said...

In that last picture of Trey, his funny stance totally reminds me of Chad.