Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One thing I may or may not have purposely left out of my 34 things about myself last month is that I like to do wordfinds and sudoku.  It's relaxing, and sometimes funny.

Like this one:
 I just had to laugh at the words of "Morning Glory."
Bath?  Never.
Jog.  HA!
Vitamins?  Rarely.
Make bed?  I try.
Bugle?  Could be funny...
Waffles?  If they're frozen and can go in the toaster.

My usual "Morning Glory" looks more like:
snooze.
roll over.
interupptions.
t.v. (for the kids)
oatmeal.
grab an orange (for lunch)
fly out the door.

Oh well.  At least it's not dull.


3 comments:

rentz said...

Funny! I don't think I could ever use the words "morning glory" to describe mornings here. Especially this morning. Not pretty...sadly mostly because of myself. :(

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You, my dear, are never dull.

Danielle said...

My "morning glory" is my time at school each morning. What will I do this summer?