Tuesday, April 26, 2011

family photo session

Up against the fence.
Heels digging into the ground.
No one looking at the camera at the same time.
How many clicks of the camera does it take to get a decent family picture?

Apparently quite a few!  :)
Just, kind of, look at each of  our "best" pictures and piece them together in your mind.  This blondie isn't tech savvy enough to know how to "go to the cloud."




 THIS big guy is looking very GQ, and so grown up.  My kids never listen to me when I tell them they need to not grow up so fast!


 

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Gorgeous family! You have to be one of the most beautiful women I know.

Amy said...

I agree with Danielle. It's really quite irritating how gorgeous you are. :) Cute, cute family. (and I like the dresses!)

Chad and Jody said...

You girls are hilarious. I'm at the point where I think the dresses will be a cute reminder of how they used to get along... sometimes.

Love you - Mom said...

When did Trey grow out of his "baby stage"???? Not liking it.... Luv the pics tho'.