Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

There are signs of Christmas all 
around my classroom!
 Jess and Beki had this cute idea
for an advent calendar.
I got the socks at Dollar Tree.
I love new socks.
I typed out something 
for each sock.
A joke.
A Christmas song to sing.
A Christmas book to read.
A Christmas challenge.
  Today's challenge was to get into a circle
and play telephone.  I had a secret
message (Jingle Bells, Batman Smells), 
that went around the circle, and ended
up being "I love Christmas!"
 We're hoping these tired reindeer get
up enough energy for the big night 
in 23 days!  They are exhausted
from practicing landing on
roofs, and flying over trees.
Wake up, reindeer!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That's awesome you still get to celebrate Christmas so much in your school. Here in MN it's almost outlawed! They have to be careful not to be too "Christmas" but rather choose "winter" themes. Our school still sneaks in a lot of red and green and wreaths and some Christmas stuff, but I hear from other teachers here that it's a huge no-no at their schools. Kind of sad. Anyway, super cute room!

jami said...

Great ideas! I agree with Jessica...Minnesota is too liberal! It stinks!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

So cute!! :)