Monday, December 20, 2010

snow from MN

A package arrived from the north today.
A note was written on the outside:
"We wanted to share some of our 
Minnesota snow with you all... enjoy!  
Merry Christmas
love from, 
the Hillis'
SNOW!
Are you kidding me?
We've been waiting for this stuff
for months!
 Not only was there snow-
there were bowls for the kids to
scoop up the snow and 
THROW it into the air!
Jess, this picture is for you.
They STUCK to Gracie's bare
feet.  I just couldn't get a clear picture
because I was laughing at how
you would LOVE this!  :)
 Thank you Hillis' for the snow!
... and the bowls!
... and the yummy treats!
You DO know what we like love! 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This just made my day. No, my Christmas! Love it! Maybe next year I'll send a bigger blizzard! ;)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is so cute!!