Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cyr Christmas

Our first Christmas of 2010 was today.
 Mom's side of the family- extended family.
The Cyr's.
This family Christmas is the
most predictable one.
We take a bazzilion pictures of
each family...



This isn't every family, but it's what I got.
Then, we eat.
The Big Guy in the red suit comes.



 Needless to say, Trey Hawk didn't
want to be sitting there.
He rubbed his eye the whole time- 
like, "You don't see me here.
Just please give me this gift
you're trying to hand me."
So, then we do the gift exchange,
and then we sing Christmas carols.
I love how this family has the never-
changing routine in our Christmas schedule.
But, what I love most of all 
 is the laughter.  This family knows
how to laugh, and we do a lot of it
while we're together!
Christmas #1 of 8... check.
 

No comments: