Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Bat...Bat!"

5 Things You Should Know About Me
#5: I have learned the word, "MINE!"
And I use this word often.
 #4: I love to play ANY sport,
AND I can make any grunts that goes
with that sport!
#3: I try to help Mommy and Daddy
when I can.  Like tonight, I got out
the tub of butter when she was
trying to get the milk.
#2: Trucks, trains, cars, and tractors.
You have them, I'll find them.
#1:  I l.o.v.e bathtime.
"Bat...Bat!!" is what I say as 
I RUN for the bathroom when Mommy
says it's time to take a bath.  I would climb
right in there with all my clothes on if 
Mommy wasn't so fast!  

4 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so cute! In that real smiley picture he looks so much like Jada to me. I love that you have such a boys boy!

Nana said...

Wait till he comes to Nana's house again...BIG tractor waiting for him compliments of Great-Grandpa Hanchett's collection! And you'll love the color - BLUE...although I would much have preferred to find a purple one!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

6. And I'm stinking cute.

jami said...

He has grown up soooo much.