Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things that make you go hmm...

Things that make me go hmm...
1.  The fact that some second graders know the "s" word.
And that they make up stories about this kid having "s" with this kid.  Gross.  AND inappropriate.  

2.  Why is my son having screaming fits in the middle of his nap, or in the middle of the night? Is he getting sick?  sucky.

3. Why are my kids growing up so fast?  Stop it right now!

4.  How am I so lucky so have such a good class this year?  

5.  Why doesn't money grow on trees?  Then my kids could be in gymnastics, ballet, have new clothes for Fall (!), supper...

6.  Today is the last day of summer.  What was it that I didn't do this summer that I could do for the last few hours of Summer?

7.    Bed bugs are the rise.  If we go to a hotel this coming weekend for a short get-away... are we going to bring bed bugs home?  That's sick man, that's sick.

8.  Should I ask for gift certificates to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, or just save up money, for Christmas?

What makes you go hmm...?

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Things that make me go Hmmm... -

Why do we "dust" when we're really un-dusting?

Why do I stay awake too late at night, knowing that I'll be tired the next day?

Why haven't I lost any weight even though I've been working out for 2 months?