Saturday, September 4, 2010

clown socks

When I was a younger I would see my brother, Troy, walking around in his socks.  But, they weren't necessarily pulled onto his feet. Initially when he put them on, they were.  However, as he kept walking around in them, they would sag down so that the tops of the toes would flop around as he walked.  I thought this was my brother being lazy about keeping his socks pulled up where they belong.  It annoyed me to no end.

I learned today that might not be true.  Trey's feet were cold this morning when I got him out of bed so I put some socks on his feet.  I cleaned the kitchen, did whatever else- while checking on him occasionally.  To my surprise I found him walking around the living room with his socks like this.

Guess it's a boy thing... 

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

We called it FSS. Floppy Sock Syndrome.

"You have FSS!!!"