Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Things that Make Me Happy

I gotta admit- it's been a hard week.  
It's only Wednesday.
So, I'm choosing to think positive,
and here's a list of things that make me
happy this week:

*We thought about being President of the United States in my class this week.  I told them to think of three people they would take with them to the White House, and why they would take those people.  Lady Gaga would go with Drew because she could sing to him.  Justin Bieber would go with one of the girls (can't remember who now) because he could show her how to dance.  Here's your future, America!  :)
*These two girls make me smile, daily.
 *Jada's preschool open house made me smile.  It was just open house, but when we pulled up, she got out of the car and said, "Bye mom!"  I think she's ready for school!
*This band showed up on Penny's porch last week.  It made my heart melt.  They sang a Bible School song.  And yes, it's recorded.  And yes, Gracie was as dramatic in real life as she looks in this picture.
*Last Saturday evening, we had a girls night at our house (with Trey).  Chad had to be at Bethel for the night.  We rented Nim's Island, bought white fingernail polish and a blue nail polish pen (not cheap I found out after I promised to buy one!), and had a lot of fun!  I drew stars, sparkles, and stripes on their toenails!  
*Trey said the word MILK for the first time this last week.  Only to anyone else's ears it might sound more like, "Moke!"

Here's hoping the rest of the week slows down, and is less stressful!  Oh, and these...
 can make me happy ANY day of the week!

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Did you seriously just put a picture of nutty bars on your blog?

Darn you!

Happy jewelry coming to you soon...

Mom said...

Why did you put those nutty bars on your blog? Mine are gone and my mouth is watering!!! Guess I have to make a run to the grocery store tomorrow....Darn!

Chad and Jody said...

I LOVE making you guys drool!

Amy said...

I've been carrying a nutty bar in my lunch all week. Trying to avoid eating it, but wanting to have it... just in case. :)