Thursday, September 30, 2010

conferences

First night of conferences.
Went well until the last one.
Why do people have to act so
ugly sometimes?  I'm an adult.
I'm sitting right there.  I speak
English.  I know what you're saying
about me to these parents.  Grr...
So frustrating sometimes. 
You big BULLY!

(This is the conversation I would 
like to have with a certain someone.)
But, I challenged my youth group
yesterday to pray for the "ugly" 
people in their lives.  Not ugly, as in 
appearance.  Just ugly as in how they 
act or treat you.  (Jeremiah 29: 1-14)
Hmmm.. maybe I should take my own 
advice.  Seems better than the rant 
I would like to go on with this 
particular person.
I must go.  Pray. Love. (and maybe
eat some chocolate...) 


p.s.  Gracie did a few cheers with her friends, Sophie and
Victoria, today at recess.  They were super cute.  I think they
might have a chance at making the team in HS!  Cute!

3 comments:

Amy said...

She was teaching Lawson some cheers the other day. That was pretty cute, too. :)

Sorry you had a bad conference. :(

Mira said...

Hang in there!!! So great of you to take on a positive attitude about it though.

Jessica said...

So would it be bad advice to just punch them in the face? That might get the message across! :)

Gracie...a girl after my own heart! Chad should teach her the ones I taught him!