Wednesday, June 16, 2010

That I know.

I'm reading this book right now.

Oh. My. Gosh.  I'm only on page 97, but it's great.
And here's one reason why.
Page 2 states:  "Fact, her whole body be so full a sharp knobs and corners, it's no wonder she can't soothe that baby.  Babies like fat.  Like to bury they face up in you armpit and go to sleep.  They like big fat legs too.  That I know."
Ahh... finally someone likes it when you have a little fat on your body.
I'm thinking about framing this and putting it above my mirror in the bathroom. 

3 comments:

Mom said...

Copy it for me too!!

Doug and Sarah said...

One of the BEST books I've read lately!! So good!! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

My sister just recommended that book to me! Good to hear another person recommends it (actually two, counting Sarah)!