Thursday, June 10, 2010

stinky

went to kickboxing this morning.
the butt crack of dawn, as we might say in my earlier years.
(sorry Grandma if you're reading this)
the grossest thing about my time there wasn't how much I was sweating.
it wasn't even that I could smell my stench 15 minutes into it.
it was definitely the fact that I could smell my hands in the car on the way home.
with the windows down.
I borrowed boxing gloves from that place this morning.
they were obviously used.
I've washed my hands.
twice.
sang the ABC's while I washed them so it would be extra long.
they're still stinky.
gross.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Oh Gross!!! Try using vinegar or lemon juice!

Jessica said...

But I'm proud of you for going again! Go you!

Momma Amy said...

But you feel great!! Right? :)

Amy said...

Hmm... not really sure I want to try this class after all. :)