Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the "farm"

We went to a friend's house in the country.
The girls wanted to know what kind of animals were at this farm.
They learned that some "farms" don't have animals.
These friends live in the country with barns, a creek, fresh spring water, lots of open space, an old farm house they are remodeling, dirt roads.... need I go on?  Doesn't it just sound like a place for a mom?

I loved it. 
I loved being in the open spaces.
I loved seeing the kids having a great time with new friends.
And I loved hearing that one of my favorite boys still wants to marry my Gracie.
It's an arranged marriage I believe in.

But, one other thing this farm has is mulberries.
The kids picked them off the trees and were allowed to bring them home!
Beki, you're seriously going to love having me in the family someday. 
We'd be at your door all the time with fresh muffins in a basket!  HA!
I could attempt to put mulberries in them.



Thank you, Beki, for 
letting us come over today!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry we missed it!! Hopefully next time no one will be throwing up at my house! :) (Did you get your camera fixed?)

Chad and Jody said...

no. it takes outside pictures. we just have to be outside all the time...

Anonymous said...

love to get her alone in that old building, she is halfnaked already it would take but 2 seconds to get her totallynude, nice tight ass, soft moistpussy, warm wet mouth she would be fun