Monday, July 2, 2012

Sophie's room

A few weeks ago, when Gracie was at camp, we took the younger two and went to a store to buy supplies to finish Sophie's room.  
Trey was "tired" and so the beginning of this shopping trip was very peaceful because of this..


 and then the little monster got his second wind.  
I had to think fast because I did NOT want him out that cart in that store.  So, I gave them my camera.
I heard things like, "Take a picture of me, Jada!"  And, "Look Mom!  I took a picture of Daddy's booty!"







 Because of this shopping trip to Wichita, Sophie's room is starting to transform into a real bedroom!  I didn't take pictures of anything leading up to this- but so far, the walls are on, it's been mudded, sanded, and the ceiling is now painted.  We're painting the walls this week and getting the trim on.  Carpet will have to wait for a few weeks, but it's all coming together!
 Chad's free time has been put on hold last week and this weekend, however, we did get in a date night.  A supper at our new favorite Thai place, and a Wingnuts baseball game.  
 As I type this, I'm pretending to be Jada daycare provider/pet sitter for her babies and pets.  I better get back to caring for them before their Mommy comes back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, what's the name of the Thai place and where is it? I love trying new Thai places (especially ones that others would recommend)!

Chad and Jody said...

I think it was called Sit @ Thai Restaurant. It's on 21st kind of by Jason's Deli.