Thursday, July 19, 2012

sisterly love

What could be cuter than this?
 Well, maybe this...
 These girls were so silly tonight.  It was one of those nights where their voices were entirely too loud for the restaurant, the store, and the car ride home.  I wanted to bottle it up, AND yell at them for yelling.  :)







 These kids are growing too fast, and keeping me busy!  No wonder I have wrinkles around my eyes.  
 I watch them fight, giggle, argue, cuddle, play, laugh, yell, cry, sing, and dance together pretty much every day.  I'm glad they have each other.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

All three of you are so pretty! I love you girls! And hey, the shirt looks cute on Gracie!

Danielle said...

Such beautiful girls!! I can't believe how much Gracie looks like you with the sunglasses on.

Sisters are pretty much the best!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures!! Love you all! :)