Monday, March 12, 2012

goofy

(to the first part of the tune, "Skip to my Lou")
Sitting in immediate care,
waiting on the doc.
Gettin' kind of bored,
listen to the tick tock.
See mom get her phone out,
and my eyes are all in shock,
Gotta make goofy faces at the cam-era.






 
 You'll notice the "patient" didn't want her picture taken.  She never does anymore.  wonk, wonk.  (enter sad face here)
Gracie has a ruptured blood vessel on top of her ear drum- no wonder it's been bothering her!  I took the kids for a supper-of-champions (Arby's) and then fed them Braums ice cream before bed tonight.  Funnest evening I've had with the family in a while.  Jada had so much fun such a sugar rush that she was asleep by the time we made our long journey (5 minutes) home.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the tune! Isn't it great to make a fun family evening of just doing life? I admire you for finding the joy in the day to day.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You are stinking funny.