Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bigfoot needs "the talk."

You know I love a good 2nd grade spelling story.  
So, here's another one for you.

I recently taught my 2nd graders how to write a paragraph.  They write four different paragraphs on a moment in their life.  And then they type it in computer lab.  

While editing one of the twins paragraphs on "A Scary Moment" in his life, he wrote about how he saw Big Foot.  Now, this was weird to me because I didn't realize that Big Foot was in our town.  

But, the weirdest part of this story was that he kept writing again and again how Big Foot was "shacking" the tree.  Now, I don't know when you got THE TALK about the birds and the bees.  But, Big Foot should know by now that you don't "shack" the tree in the daytime.  

Hopefully, while the twins were out there he was only "shaking" the tree... but, I don't live on that side of town.  So, I guess I'll never know.
 

4 comments:

Megan said...

Okay.... another family story. One day, driving home from church, Brad asked me, "What breaking news story would you call in sick for and stay home to watch the reports all day? For me, it's definitely when they find the first Bigfoot colony. Definitely." Note the "when," not "if."

Chad and Jody said...

He's to hang out with the twins in my class. They'll show Brad where Bigfoot is.

Amy said...

Oh, I miss those two. :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha love it