Sunday, November 28, 2010

Trimming the Tree

(narrated entirely by Gracie)

"Can we decorate the tree now?"
"Now can we decorate the tree?"
"How many more minutes until we decorate the tree?"

Until, at last... it was time.
We went downstairs and got the 
Christmas stuff after we put the tree
 up with Mimi and Papa.


After supper we put the Christmas stuff
up and the ornaments on the tree.
Some of the Christmas ornaments
were mine from Nana. 
One was for Jada from Addison.
One was for Trey from Addison.
Trey has lots of KU ones.
There were a couple that had the
same things on them- 
kind of like twins.

I found my nativity set from Nana, 
but quickly put it away because 
I didn't want Trey to break it.

Trey also had one and he broke 
Jesus's hands off.  
Jada also has one, but she keeps it
on our dresser.
Now we have a pretty Christmas tree.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute! It's funny how small the tree looks next to Chad. Everything looks small next to Chad! And did Ma Schrag make those stockings? Looks like her handy work...love it! I had a nice Precious Moments nativity scene that has slowly broken over the years and been glued back together, etc. After 10 years I decided it's time to search for a new one. My "after Christmas" sale item this year I guess! Anyway, I love that your girls have their own. Awesome holiday memories they will carry into their own families some day! I wish we could see you guys this Christmas, I miss you!