Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trey's Early Christmas Gift

I'll give you THREE guesses as to what this guy...

is getting got for Christmas (early)  If you don't guess correctly,  I'll turn you into a GOON!

Clue numero uno:
climbing up his crib

Clue B:
 car wheel
Clue #3:
  front view
You guessed it~ Trey got a big boy bed today! Here is the first shot of him running into his room as he saw the bed.  
We know what you're all thinking:  Good luck getting him to STAY in that bed!  We'll pick our battles... but, for now... he's pretty happy!

 As for turning you into a GOON~  I might not have gotten you this time... but, I got HER-->
 Bwa-ha-ha-ha!




5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE how happy he looks!!

jami said...

that is soo cule! I bet he was super happy!I love that Goon by the way!!!!!

rentz said...

Great sheets on that bed!

Nana said...

Couldn't you have picked purple????? :) Love the bed but kind of sad that it marks the end of the baby era! Just might find Nana in there with him too!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You crack me up.
And you're a Goon!