Sunday, November 21, 2010

Randomness

1.  Just for "fun" one day I decided to log every little thing I did that day- just at school.  I think I mostly did it because a friend's husband was giving her a hard time about how easy teaching is.  I'm pretty sure there were other "thoughts" I could have included in my log, but it was incredible that I had three pages of notes typed in size 12, New Times Roman (or whatever it's called) font.  I might share it sometime.  And then, maybe teachers will get the respect they deserve!

2.  There is nothing more annoying in this world than sibling rivalry.  I was taken back to my childhood this last weekend with something that happened with someone and myself.  I remember not liking my brother very well during that hateful time. I'm so thankful we're not like that anymore.

3.  Jada has a "program" on Tuesday that I can't wait to go to.  I just love seeing my girls on stage- and for some reason when it's just them and their class,  it melts my heart.  

4.  Trying to decide if I want to go shopping on Black Friday.  Hmm... there's a few things I'd like to get for way cheaper than full price.  We'll see if I get my elbows ready in time.


5.  Trey poo-ed in the bathtub for the first time the other day.  He picked it up, said, "Uh Oh!" to Jada, and handed it to her.  It was one of the most disgusting things I've had to clean up.  Ever.

6.  Maintain- No Gain starts tomorrow at school.  I've lost 8 pounds since I started my new way of eating in October.  I've sort of plateaued.  Frustrating.  I need will-power these next few weeks to "maintain." And "not gain."


Pretty random today.  A lot on my mind.  Life seems really busy.  But, I usually like it that way.  Looking forward to bedtime though. Didn't get to bed until after 1:15 a.m. last night (this morning?) because of all the things I'm thinking about.  Bedtime should be earlier tonight.  Yawn.

3 comments:

Amy said...

1. I want to see your list. Awesome idea. You should do that at home sometime, too.

2. I think you know how I feel about this right now. Ugh.

3. I wrote the date for the church Christmas program on our calendar today. Remember last year's program? Surprise!

4. I've never been. Not sure that I really want to???

5. Gross.

6. Forgot about this. What all do we need to do? Just weigh in with Donna?

Love you. Love your randomness.
See you in the morning.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

#5... eww eww eww and EWWWW!

Jessica said...

Yes, you want to go black Friday shopping...but with me because I'm super fun that day! :)

I appreciate teachers, totally.

Trey is hilarious.

And sibling rivalry can turn out to be a good thing, teaches you a lot for the future!

Miss you!