Monday, October 4, 2010

Time's almost up

Yo, Vacuum!
You've been sucking up our
dirt for what?  like 3-4 years?
But, honey, you're time's
almost up.

If you're going to continue to
suck up whole pencils that I 
don't bother to pick up before 
vacuuming, you're gone.
Why should I have to worry about
toy cars, or Barbie clothes.
Geez!  Get a grip.. or... don't!
And by the way, can you just
stay standing for once while
I vacuum?  


  You are my love/hate relationship.
I love how you clean my floors.
But, I hate how I might get
electrocuted by you someday.

Vacuum, go away.
I mean, come here- 
Trey stepped on a cracker again.

2 comments:

Mom said...

This is hilarious! By the way, I bought that for you at least 6 years ago...might be longer....and mine won't stay up either!!! HAHA....

Kevin Sandi Emma Adri said...

Have I mentioned that you're hilarious. Kevin and I just laughed at this post. Love it! Love your humor! Love your honesty and joyful outlook on life:)