Monday, October 18, 2010

field trip

Today, Jada's preschool class went to...
 This little guy REALLY wanted to have Jada with him at all times.  "Jada, come sit by me!"  
"Jada, want to go to the swings with me?"
"Jada, wait for me!"
"Jada, hold my hand!"
I'm pretty sure his mom filled him up with candy before we came.

I bet you can't tell which one is my Jada in this line-up.
I know, you're shocked- Jada... in a skirt... when everyone else is in jeans!  I love this kid! 
First, we all sat down to listen to a lady talk about pumpkins, gourds, and corn.  One kid asked if we were going to be doing boring stuff all day.  HA!  Miss Mari was hilarious when she announced that this kid felt like the tiny spinning gourds were worth his time here at the pumpkin patch.  
Then, we picked pumpkins, and played on the "jungle gym."





I kept asking her if she wanted to sit
like Kyle on the horse swing.
After a while, she replied, 
"No Mom, I'm sitting like
a princess does!"
Here is my shocked face...
some things never change!

The last thing to do was the slide.  This was Miss Mari's face at one point.  

I do NOT know how she has so much patience.  She's such a great teacher.  So beautiful.  She's the perfect teacher for Jada.  So girlie.  So funny.  And she understands these little creatures.  

 Today's field trip with Jada was the perfect way to spend my afternoon away from school. Such a fun little girl. Love you, Jada!
 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a pretty little girl...looks just like her beautiful Mama!

jami said...

I agree, two beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!!

Chad and Jody said...

aw... thanks.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Fun!! We can't wait to go. Hopefully this weekend or we'll miss our chance.