Sunday, August 22, 2010

the weekend

Here are a few highlights from the weekend. 
Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me for all of Celebration Saturday.  It was in the car the whole time, so I just got a few of the girls.  
We realized that Trey knows how to play t-ball.  He got the bubble gum machine, a ball, and a bat.  The ball went on top of the bubble gum machine.  Then, he hit the ball, and went running across the room to the table (first base).  Awesome!  Thanks Penny for teaching him to play t-ball!
 I got our family pictures back today.  They are incredible!  We took them at Bethel College when Troy, Jami, and Sidney were home.  This was one of my favorite ones.
And this one is precious.
It's been a busy weekend.  Next weekend looks to be just as busy.  I think after next weekend, Chad and I will need a date night! We've hardly been able to spend time together, we're too tired! 

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Adorable!!

I'm so sorry I didn't get to take those. I really wanted to. But Martha came calling.