Monday, August 9, 2010

11 years

August 7th, 2010-
11th year anniversary
for Chad and I.
 (will insert a picture here when it decides to work)
 
We were married at 
Eden Mennonite Church
in Moundridge, KS
on August 7, 1999

Some memories include:
*it was so hot that day that our flower girl (who was from Minnesota) got sick and wasn't sure she could go through with her big debut.
*I loved spending time with my girlfriends putting on make-up and getting our hair done together.
*My wedding day was the first time in my life that I saw a woman pumping milk for her baby.  Kim had just had a baby and pulled everything (and I mean everything!) out right there in the room with us!  Thank you Kim for that form of birth control on my wedding day!
*We had the CUTEST bell ringer ever.  "Everybody rise!  Here comes the bride!"  
*Chad and his groomsmen came out at the reception in Village People costumes.  They were hilarious!  That's one reason I married him- he makes me laugh.  a lot.
I love you, Chad.  We've been through a lot these last 11 years, and I'm so glad you've been my partner through it all. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are one of the sweetest couples I know!