Saturday, August 14, 2010

Room 188

Room 188 is almost ready for my 2nd grade class of 2010-2011.  I have a few things to put out like name plates, some goody bags, and other things.  But, for the most part, it's done.  

I wanted an ocean theme.  Something I copied from a conference I went to this summer.  It didn't turn out as I had planned, but there are cute parts of it. 
 Here is Captain Trey!
 Flowers that Chad and the kids 
gave me for my classroom.  
 Let's hope this year is smooth sailing!

5 comments:

Doug and Sarah said...

Your room looks great! Cute theme!I'll miss seeing you at school!!

Amy said...

You stink. Maybe you need to come spend some time in my room next week. :)

Momma Amy said...

I especially love that green and blue fabric we picked out on your respectful behavior board! Your room looks great!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

*sniff sniff*

I'm sad that I don't get to see your smiling face this school year.

Chad and Jody said...

me too, Beki! So, now we have to make conscious efforts to get together. Can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you. *sniff*