Saturday, August 14, 2010

cousins

Choking necks.
Playing Buzz Lightyear with lasers.
Pretending to be a Mommy and Daddy, with a baby.
Go Fish, Old Maid, and other card games.
Laughing.  A lot.
Running.
Fighting.


What do all of these things have in common?
Cousins.
Our kids got to play with a LOT of cousins this summer.

Chad and I got to see a lot of cousins, too.
I hate how far away some of them live.
But, we are very lucky to have the chance
to get together every once in while.

Steve, I love this picture with Jada and Ben.
I'm pretty sure there's one of the two of us
somewhere in a photo album.
But, you're not pretending to be 
a football player,
are you?  
(That's for the chicken game comment!
Love you anyway.)



1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't get over how much Kevin's kid looks like him. I haven't seen any of them in so long, and seeing that photo is like remembering Kevin from back when I knew him! Crazy! I love you family!