Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Person


"My Person" is a lot of different people.
Every person pictured here is my "person" in some way.  
But, there are many more pictures I could have put on here.

My person... (in no certain order)
*who I don't want to disappoint
*who I adore
*who makes me humble
*who challenges me
*who is my hero
*who is my vision/motto
*who I can tell anything to
*who is so close but so far away
*who is so much like me
*who I want to live my life for
*who stares me in the face
*who will totally surprise me every once in a while
*who I cherish
*who will recharge me with chocolate
and a hiding place
*who I regretfully envy

Thank you for helping me grow as a person.
Inside and out.
Thank you more for the growing on the inside...
the outside doesn't appreciate it so much.

8 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ummm, I am completely flattered!
But I'm not so sure I should be making this list.

YOU are one of "my people".
YOU inspire me! I'm so lucky you were there to help me raise my kids for two years.

(p.s. my word verification is "shock". Describes my reaction perfectly.)

Jessica said...

I love this...I love being one of your people! :) You are at the top of my list! Love you.

Chad and Jody said...

Beki- you are who I (regretfully) envy- regretfully because I know we're not supposed to envy anyone. But, you're so creative, have a great blog, and you're so laid back and just comfortable to be around. No frills, no anxiousness, you don't try to give off a different personality than who you are! I love that about you.

and Jess... well.. enough said. You are my person in so many ways.
love you sis.

Anonymous said...

This is another "BEST" blog ever! Can you have alot of "Best" blogs? I hope so because I love this...AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! (and Chad, and Troy, and Jami, and Gracie, and Sidney, and Jada, and Trey, and Susan, and Sarah, and April)

Anonymous said...

That was from Mom not anonymous!

Amy said...

I'm glad I came back to this later this evening. My day just got happier. :) Love you, friend.

jami said...

That just made my day. Love you so much!!!!

Momma Amy said...

So, I'm late to this post, but love it!! You are SO my person, in so many ways. I am thrilled to be one of your people! So, I'm guessing at which one I am, we'll have to talk about it later to see if I'm right. If you had said, "Chipotle, movies, and PB Chocolate rice crispy treat loving person" it would be a no brainer! ;) Love you!!