Sunday, July 18, 2010

country life

Mom and Dad built a house last summer in the middle of a wheat field.  Which reminds me- I really need to get a picture next summer of the wheat field when it's just about harvest time.  It's so pretty.

Mom always has the back porch area (of any house she's living in) so cozy.  It just draws me out there.  Tonight she had out the pool and bubbles.  And even though it was SO hot out there, we sat outside for quite a while and sweat, and played, and sweat some more, and did bubbles, and rode bikes, and sweat some more.  

Grandma and Grandpa Schrag came over for supper.  
I (heart) my grandparents.

The kids and Nana did some of this...
 Then, the girls baptized each other in the pool.
 Grandma Schrag and me
The guys lounging...

Thanks for a fun evening, Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Anytime! That was fun even with the heat!!

Amy said...

Just think how much you would enjoy living in the country with us... :)