Tuesday, April 6, 2010

hanging out

We just chilled today after school.
No where to be at a certain time.
Our favorite neighbors moved across town, so
their friends weren't around to play with.
I was the girls' favorite because I let them watch tv. 
Aren't you jealous of how cool I am?
(Meanwhile their brains are fried just a little more
today because of me.)
I decided to take some pictures of them. 
This is what Jada looks like when she watches tv.

Ok, not ALL the time. 
But, you have to admit, it's funny.
This little girl hasn't felt well for the last few days.
Nasty cough.  Keeping her up at night.
Good thing she loves to nap because she's been
doing a lot of that lately- takes after her momma.


I love watching her face when she watches movies.
Her smile shows how kind she is.
I wonder if Max and Ruby teaches her to be patient with her siblings.




And then I found this turkey in the girls' room.
I tried to get a fun picture of just Trey and me,
I looked a little frazzled, so I cropped myself out.


He's looking a bit frightened as well! 
Mom, what are you doing to me?!
MAKING you take a picture with me!
Get over here!

stinker.


Can we say, "Precious Moments"!


Love these kiddos!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love those kiddos, too. And their pretty Mama! OK, OK, and Chad. :) Miss you all!