Wednesday, January 2, 2013

resting peacefully... in Jada's bed.

We went to Minnesota over Christmas break, and while that's another post, this one about Jasper.  He did not get to go North with us.  Instead, he was kenneled at my aunt and uncle's vet clinic for 5 days.  

Yes, we took his bed.
Yes, we took his blanket.

But, if you've ever been in a vet clinic, you know what my poor doggy had to sleep on in- a metal cage.  :(

So, I guess you can imagine how fine he feels tonight to be sleeping in this comfy "cage" (if you can consider the bottom bunk to be a cage).  
  I went into her bedroom to turn off the light, and saw this.

You think he pulled those covers over himself?

He kept giving me those "I know, I know... you can take my man card... but I'm not leaving this spot!"  At least the blanket is green with Santa's instead of the pink Princess one she's wrapped up in.

Welcome home, Jazzy! 

1 comment:

jami said...

Poor jazzy! I'm not a dog family but know the pain. Thank you for that!