Friday, January 25, 2013

He's changed who I am.

He's made me a smarter parent.
He's helped me understand what it means to take care of someone else, and care about it.
He's encouraged me.
And he's performed his therapy on me.
He's shown our family what good work ethic is.
He's been tough on us when it counted.
He's been my best nurse through sickness and deeper emotional sickness.
He shows us what love is.
He's introduced me to a lot of different food that I wouldn't have tried before he came along.
He's proved that he. can. dance.
He's been the best daddy any kid could ask for.  He plays school with them, and the Wii, and helps with homework, and wrestles, and snuggles.


and it's his birthday today.
 Happy Birthday to the best husband!

I hope that today you know you are loved.  Not only by us, your family, and your coworkers, but most importantly by God.  He's been so good to us.  And I pray at night that I become the wife you deserve. Happy Birthday Chad!



  He might hate me for this last picture, but this was when he learned that I was taking him on a date to the Harlem Globe Trotters that night.  Even though he was tired from only getting one hour of sleep the night before, we had a good time.  The Globe Trotters were funny and we laughed out loud several times.  It would have been a blast for all the kids to see it as well.  We went to Old Chicago afterwards-  you can't go wrong with Old Chicago!
 
          

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy birthday Chad!! (this post made me cry :)

Mom said...

AND an awesome son-in-law...even it he is a Jayhawk!! :)