Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My husband is so cool that...

My husband is so cool that...

*he can wear tall black socks and still look good.
*he can make us all laugh just by saying one word.

*he wanted to get my attention so he posed in
my pictures of the house.

*he makes up dumb cool song that get in our heads:
like, "We are fam-i-ly.  We are fam-i-ly."
*he gives the kids "horsey" or "bear" rides on his back.


*he can draw anything you ask him to, and it's awesome.
*he can make up words that sound like other words,
and then for the next 12 years you say that
instead of the real words. (Manx, Sherpa Pet)

*he lets me pick out the new furniture,
even though he thinks it looks too cowboyish.

*he'd rather play with our kids than let them watch tv.

*he does the laundry.  
Every week.
For all 5 of us.
Need I say more?

*he gets to celebrate his birthday today!
Happy 35th Boo!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Boo? Oh no, I'm going to have to run with this! You had me at black socks, but the laundry every weekend? He's definitely a keeper! Happy birthday Chady Boo!

Amy said...

I'm curious about the Boo, too. :) Happy Birthday, Chad!

Chad and Jody said...

When we met in college, we realized we listened to the same kind of music (it was the Jodeci/Boys to Men/Tupac era), and in those songs the guys would call their girls, "Boo." and then later, we heard it in Monster's Ink used as a term of endearment again. :)