Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I feel bad about not posting on my blog very much since school started.  It's just been so crazy since August.  I don't have my computer time at home (which actually could be a blessing in disguise), and it seems like more important things come up.  


With that said, I still want memories to be here- for family who doesn't get to see my children often, and for the blog book (whenever I actually get THAT made!!!).  

So, a few memories of the last few days...  
1. We went to Aunt Kim's farm for Thanksgiving.
2. We then went on to Omaha for the weekend.
3. Went Black Friday shopping with Hannah and Tracy.
4. 6 out of 12 of us puked all night Friday into Saturday morning.
5. Spent Saturday in bed.
6. Then Chad and Roy got sick.
7. We left Omaha Sunday with a few less queasy stomachs.
8. We also left our bathroom bag (make up, kid shampoo, hair straightener, medicine, toothbrushes, etc) in Omaha.
9. I had to take Trey to Wal-Mart when we got home at 9:00 p.m. and have him literally run beside the cart because he wasn't ready for bed.  People keep telling me they are only this little for a very short time.  I loved watching him run and be excited about how FAST he is in his Cars shoes!  He could stay this age for a loooong time and I'd be happy.  But, I know that won't happen.
10. We also realized Monday night we left all the things I bought on Black Friday, in Omaha.
11.  Got a haircut that doesn't look like the picture I took in.  bummer.  Now I want my straightener back.  Oh well- a trip to Wal-Mart will take care of that.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jodi.
It must be a NE thing. We left the bathroom bag at my moms house when we were there in Sept.
Jonni B.