Wednesday, November 16, 2011

um... yeah...

So, it's possible I had one of my top five worst experiences tonight. 

Imagine being in a tiny shower where you barely have room to get away from the blasting water coming out of the shower head- that is so high you can't get your head above the water.  All the while you're looking around for something to wash your hair with- only to find CONDITIONER and bodywash.  No shampoo.  

Fantastic.

We have three bathrooms.  All with showers.  However, this one is in the basement where it's Fa-reeezing (!) because I like to have the fireplace on upstairs.  

brrr....


Let me head to my bed where I have a sheet and TWO comforters.  I love the flurries outside.  
But, I also like to be warm INside.

And yes, I do realize this isn't THAT bad if it's one of my top five worst experiences of my life.  
I'm spoiled.
And rotten.
And cold.
Brrrr.... 

No comments: