Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Six

My Jada.
Who is now Six.
Smiles.
Laughs.
Sings.
Dances.
Plays.
Runs.
Questions.
Skips.
Writes.


Jada,  
You are amazing.  Your smile is contagious because it's usually followed by a giggly laugh.  You don't care if you look silly doing creative dances, or opera songs, or cheers.  You play mostly with Barbies and Polly's.  


You question why things happen, why it's this way and not that way.  You might not always know what day of the week we're in, but you know how many days until your birthday!  You've started writing so many different words since starting Kindergarten, and you love to write notes to people now!  You are always writing or telling Daddy and I how much you love us.  


You recently started gymnastics and it's fun to see what a natural you are at it!  We're REALLY looking forward to seeing if this will be a passion for you.  You make friends easily and have shown me I didn't need to be worried about kindergarten and if you'd crawl in a shell, or make friends.  You're a friendly girl.  I should have known better!  


We love you so much honey!  
Happy 6th birthday!
love, Mommy





4 comments:

Jessi said...

We love that little Miss Jada of yours! :) Cute party pics.

Jessica said...

Woah, is she is JEANS?? When did this start happening?! Happy birthday to my cute little Princess spawn! I miss you guys! And I want to see that new house of yours so bad!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Jada Mae! :)

Nana said...

Nana/Papa's Cutie Pututie....where did the past 6 years go? You can't be 6 already! We Love You so much.