Tuesday, November 8, 2011

what's this for?

We had special guests this weekend.
Aunt Hannah, Uncle Tom, and Baby Pepsi Elsie.
 
When Trey found out they were coming he decided the sleeping arrangements.  Tom could sleep between Chad and myself.  His Baby Pepsi could sleep in his car bed.  And her Mama could sleep beside her.  

This (luckily?) didn't happen.  I had gallbladder surgery on Friday, so no one wanted to sleep by me!  But, we found good sleeping arrangements and everyone had a bed!  For once, our company had a bedroom with a bed to sleep on!  So cool!


Saturday morning Chad had therapy appointments so while he was gone, the rest of us painted.  What for- you ask?  You'll see.  I picked out specific colors for the paintings and actually had in mind that friends of Gracie and Jada would help paint them... but I liked this idea much better because it's family.  I will post pictures of the end result in the room that it's going in. 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You're such a tease!! I can't wait to see the completed project!