Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Line

"Don't cross the line."
That's what we've always taught our Childs.
It's the "line" almost at the end of the driveway.
We live on a busy street.  
Therefore, we have to teach them not to cross 
the line when they are riding bikes, pushing babies
in strollers, riding scooters, or
pulling a wagon.  
It's not safe to cross the line. 
There it is.  The horizontal line in front of Jada.
A few more feet and you're in the street.
Trey is quick on his feet, so when he's pushing the walker I have to make sure I know where he's at, at all times.  I wanted a picture of him racing toward the line, but I can't guarantee I'd turn him around in time.  
Here he is yelling.
I like to imagine he's learned the safety rule about "the line" 
and is yelling at his sisters to not go passed it.
Kind of doubt it though. 
He's naughty.

3 comments:

Momma Amy said...

Ooh, I love Trey's outfit! Super cute! I've no doubt he's yelling at the girls what they should be doing. ;)

jami said...

I was just going to say I love his outfit. I can't wait to see him in person.

Mom said...

My futuristic vision...Trey IN Nube's yard more than OUT!!