Tuesday, May 11, 2010

confessions

I've seen other friends blog about confessions.  
I decided it was my turn.
So, here are 11 confessions.  
It was originally 10, but no. 11 is really important.

1.  Every morning I eat oatmeal with chocolate chips in it.  And somehow I convince myself every morning that I've just eaten a healthy breakfast.

2.  I (heart) staying in my pj's all day.  But, I love teaching kids more, which is why it's the perfect job for me. 

3.  I am a game junkie.  Before kids Chad and I managed to play games with friends almost every night for about a year.  Awesome.  (I also, secretly, love playing games with my cousins- even though I'm not very good.  I love seeing them interact with each other and be brothers.) 

4.  I don't understand the big hype about Sonic.  I honestly think it would be better if it served Pepsi.

5.  I hate it when people talk during movies, but I don't hate it when Amy and I talk during movies.  I love it.

6.  I secretly LOVE game shows like Wheel of Fortune, and Family Feud.

7.  I talk about Chad and how incredibly smart and passionate he is, to other people.

8.  I'm afraid to put our house on the market because I don't want them to judge my home.

9.  When I'm in the car I watch for deer or other wild animals in the country because, for some reason, it makes me feel closer to my dad.

10.  My mom comes to clean my house, and I love it.  Some people would maybe think it's silly that she comes, but it makes me feel like I'm being taken care of.  
 
11.  I am an awesome singer.. in the car... by myself.

3 comments:

Mom said...

What??? Where would we go every time I come if there was no Sonic - Pepsi or no Pepsi?! Sonic is OUR place...Love you Mom

Amy said...

1. LOVE oatmeal with chocolate chips.
2. Um... yes. Totally agree. If we could teach in our pjs, I would be a happy girl.
3. How have we not had a game night before??
4. Sonic rocks. Sorry.
5. I wanna go to a movie with you.
6. I think I would be really good at Family Feud.
7. I don't ever talk about Chad to people.
8. Your house is cute.
9. I'm always watching for deer. (except that day I was following you and somehow missed 9 of them.) Back in the fields and off the roads. I love seeing them. (when they are far away!)
10. Your mom rocks.
11. I don't think I've ever heard you sing?? You should teach 1st grade. We have to sing all the time.
12. This was a really long comment.

Momma Amy said...

So, I have totally been reading your blog, but haven't commented yet. Since you mentioned me by name, I figure it's about time! :P I am especially enjoying it now that I'm not right across the street from you! :( You are a great blogger!

I would comment on each thing, but then my comment would be even longer than Amy's. ;)

#1 = Totally healthy!
#3 = I so love game nights. Young kids make those challenging.
#4 = Every restaurant should serve Pepsi!
#8 = I already judge your house and it's so cute! If mine sold; um hello!
#10 = I second Amy's comment.

Love you! Miss you!