Monday, February 15, 2010

sea of green

I got slimed today. 
Big time.
 
This is my very large leg with a very large amount of snot from Trey's nose.
gross.

I saw green today.  Mostly coming from his nose.  
I took care Jada- who had a fever.
Poor girl.  Her cough is getting pretty bad.
Gracie had a good day- got to play outside
for the first time in .. forever ago.  It was cold.  
She had to come in twice to warm up her hands.
(I even put her gloves in the dryer so they would
be toasty warm!) 
And then about 30 minutes after she came in for the
last time (because there were too many arguements
from the neighbor kids), part of the living room floor
looked like this...

BOTH dollhouses and all the furniture, dolls, horses, you name it, 
came out.  You can imagine how much Chad loved this
surprise when he got home!  :)
However, it entertained the girls for a long time.
It helped me relax for a minute.
It was quiet enough for Trey to sleep a little longer.
And they could put whatever they wanted to on the floor
for the whole 45 minutes they played there!

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That looks like my house about 80% of the time.

And your leg is not big, you goob!

Happy Thursday! :)