Thursday, February 11, 2010

Did you know...?

Did you know...


*that Valentine's day is tomorrow at school and I don't
know for sure what my plans are?  (Beki and other moms
of students in my class... you didn't see that.)


*that Chad and I have given up our own bed all week
for the girls to sleep in because it's just been easier for
lots of different reasons that I won't go into here?


*that today when we got home from school Gracie announced
that it was Mother's Day and that I should rest while her and Jada
"pick up the house."  ("No really, mom.  Dad is fixing supper tonight.  
Go sit down!"  Guess who got up to fix supper because Dad was still 
at work and didn't know anything about this!)


*Jada likes to dress herself.   Exhibit A (from today)
 

*that Bethel College teamed up with Numana and boxed over 
221,000 meals for people in Haiti!
*our dog is getting old, and I have said several times that 
I'm not sure she'll make it through winter.

*that Trey can crawl around and be out of your sight in just
a few seconds?  I caught him with a very small toy in his mouth
yesterday and of course freaked out!

*that Jada calls Trey a "real boy" when his hair is wet and actually stays down
instead of sticking up like this when it's dry? (some of the top part blends in with the background in this picture)


4 comments:

Amy said...

Did you know... that I love your sweet family? Cuz I do. :)

Chad and Jody said...

aw... thanks!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ha! How did it go?

And now my head's all big because I got a shout out on your blog. :)

Kara Janzen said...

I'm so excited I came across your blog! I'm going to add it to my blog list, okay? I'm always happy to keep up with my "son." And I guess that makes your kids my grandkids and they are just ADORABLE! I can't believe how big Gracie is! I hope you're doing well and maybe we'll run into you again soon when we make it back to KS! Tell Chad hello from "mom!"